Monday, October 15, 2012

Estēe Lauder Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lift Serum

I have been using the Estēe Lauder Night Repair Cream and I was so impressed and satisfied with the results that I thought, why not try another Estēe Lauder product? So I did.. 

The Perfectionist CP+ was $95 on the Estēe Lauder online store for a 1.7 oz bottle. They have 2 different sizes to choose from, the other one being 1.0 oz. You may also find this at Macy's and Nordstrom outlets and other online stores. I know they are pricey but there's this saying that "you get what you pay for" which was really what I got from the Night Repair Cream.


The Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum is said to correct fine lines, wrinkles and age spots which I may not seem to have yet, though we know that it's never too early to use anti aging products, as prevention is better than cure right? ;) My main concern about my skin though was losing its elasticity & just prevention from early skin aging, which is why I gave this a go. 


The packaging is quite nice having a purple transparent plastic bottle with a gold pump which I really like as it controls the amount that you want to use, and also because it is very sanitary. 


It also has this opaque white creamy consistency to it. I love how this product makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and velvety! I also like using this especially right before applying my makeup because it gives it a good smooth base. I also like how it smells.. it has this soft and subtle scent which is not irritating to the nose (well, for me at least). I can't seem to describe exactly what it smells like though, but it is somewhat like this soft floral fragrant scent. 


As far as the results, I have felt my skin feeling a little more youthful than before. Nothing too dramatic though since I do not have age spots and wrinkles yet. But I do feel my skin getting a bit tighter which I is good. 

If you wanted to try this product, Estēe Lauder has this very good return & exchange policy where if you're not happy with the product, you can return it for free if you are within the US. And they have this free standard shipping with any price of purchase too. 

Has any of you tried this product? If so, have you noticed any results? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment