Friday, October 12, 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

Hi everyone! Earlier this week, my hubby and I went on a vacation to Washington, D.C.. It was a very short trip of just 2 days but will so far be our last getaway before baby comes, which was exciting! I still need to catch up with another look on the MAC shop & drop palette, so please stay tune for that!

I just wanted to share with you the things I bring as far as makeup on my short travel to Washington, D.C :)

So here are the stuff that I took with me on the plane..



So all my makeup products were fitted into this Mark Cosmetics makeup bag which I got as part of their Mark Rep kit. It was so handy it was just the right size for my travel!



Inside, I have my Real Techniques Brushesthat I got from Ulta for only $13 (got a $5.00 off coupon from Ulta magazine)! A very good deal indeed, I must say! It has 5 different eye makeup brushes and a brush case that stands! I am very impressed with these brushes but I will be talking more about that on a separate blog. Also inside, I brought with me my Sigma Brushes(a powder brush, foundation brush, blush brush & blending brush).



For the face, I wanted to bring with me my MAC Matchmaster foundation in #2.0 but since it is too big for travel plus the 1.0 oz. limit for air flights, I brought the L'Oreal TrueMatch foundation in W5 Sand Beigeinstead, which is a bit darker than my skin tone, but with a lighter setting powder, it would work. So for that I brought my Mac Pressed Powder in medium dark. Then the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette in Hidden Agenda-07, Benefit's Coralistafor blush and for filling up my brows, the 621 Orion palette by Rimmel London.



Then for the eyes, I brought my Urban Decay Primer Potion, Estēe Lauder's "Take It Away" Total Makeup Remover(which I love!), my MAC eyeshadows "Coppering", "Mulch" & "Naked Lunch", L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara, Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyelinerin "Brownish Black", and two Urban Decay Glide-on pencils in "Zero"and "Bourbon".

Some lip products I brought with me are the Neosporin Daily Hydration Therapywith SPF20 since flying on a plane can cause some skin and lip dehydration, the CoverGirl Lip Perfection Linerin "235 Splendid", my MAC "Viva Glam 5" and "Please Me" lipsticks, Revlon's Lip Butter in "Tutti Frutti"and my favorite Lush lip scrub in "Bubblegum".


Then the last few products I brought are free samples from Estēe Lauder, which are the Advanced Night Repair and Hydrationist which I got from a previous purchase, another free sample of the DDF Brightening Cleanser that I got from Sephora, my eyelash curler, my Victoria Secret Love My Body Lotion in Jasmine & Waterlily which I also got for free, and lastly, my Ulta Automatic Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Charcoal which I use for my brows.

So that is it for my What's In My Travel Makeup Bag! I hope you all have a great day! <3

4 comments:

  1. hey! do you remember me?!?! omg I can't believe that you are having a baby! please post a bunch of pics :) the bag is really cute and i love real techniques brushes <3 talk to you soon!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you, Vicky! :) How are you? Yes, we'll be having a baby girl next year! :) Sure, I'll be posting more pics especially when baby comes :) Love those brushes too! :) take care! :)

    ReplyDelete