Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vitabath Original Spring Green Hand Cream

I was searching for a good hand cream months ago. So I went online to Ulta, searched for hand creams, came across and got the Vitabath Original Spring Green Hand CremeIt has 20% Shea Butter and is said to nourish & protect dry hands and has antioxidant vitamins A, B3, C, & E which I think is really good to have in a hand cream as far as nourishing is concerned and is the main reason why I got it in the first place.


At first I really didn't like the scent (which is said to be lightly scented with pine, patchouli and accords of rosewood) because I find a bit bothersome. But the more and more I have been using it, I seem to have gotten a little bit used to it. Still, it's not the kind of scent that I would like for a hand cream. But then, it is just a matter of personal preference. Just not one that I think some people would love.


This product comes in a 2 inch wide squeeze tube and is about 4.2 oz (120 g.). It is small enough to carry with you in your handbag. But for some, it may be a bit large to bring with them.


It also has this white creamy/buttery consistency to it. I have also read a few reviews on this product and for some people, they don't find it greasy at all. But every time whenever I first apply it to my skin it feels a bit greasy and it also makes my hand look a bit shiny and slightly warmer (which I think is also good to use when you're living in cooler environments). But then after several minutes your hand starts to feel soft and the greasiness just goes away!


Overall, I think it is a good hand cream considering the nourishment you get from it, and I have observed that it really does make my hand feel softer and nourished. I personally won't be repurchasing this because the scent was just not to my liking. Unless you like spring green, pine, patchouli, rosewoods scents, or won't mind the scent at all, then I would say go and try this product!


I got mine at Ulta online for about $15, but you can also find this in many online stores like www.myvitabath.com, Amazon, Ebay or even www.bedbathandbeyond.com. Prices would range from $13-$15 depending on the shop and if there is a sale.

Have you ever tried this product? If you have, what do you think of it? Do you think you would be repurchasing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment