Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nails Of The Week: L'Oreal, Essie & Orly

"Sweet Nothings 260" by L'Oreal, "Play Date" by Essie, "Gumdrop" by Orly

Okay so I changed my nail color again because I got so excited to try something new.. I wanted to do some polka dot designs plus try for the first time this L'Oreal nail polish.

L'Oreal "Sweet Nothings 260"


I decided to pick up this nude peachy pink color by L'Orealin target because I do not own a color like this, plus I like the packaging and it was only about $4-5.00 at Target :) I just applied 2 coats of this all over my nails.

Larger & smaller dotting tool


I used 2 different sized dotting toolsto make the dots, one bigger one and one smaller one. I got these at Amazon, which I think you can also find on Ebay and it was only about $2.00 with 5 2-sided dotting tools, making it 10 different sizes. 

This was free shipping too which was a very good deal! But it took like almost 3 weeks to arrive, but still very worth it!




Orly "Gumdrop"


With the larger dotting tool, I evenly placed dots all over my nails with Orly's "Gumdrop"making sure I still have space for the small dots.

Essie "Play Date"


Then using the smaller dotting tool I just inserted some small dots using Essie's "Play Date"and placed them between the spaces still making sure they are more or less evenly placed. And then just applied my top coat! :) 

What do you think? :) I will doing more nail designs in my future blogs! :)

2 comments: