Friday, October 19, 2012

A Quick Review On My MAC Lipsticks (Neutral Colors)

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a quick post on a few Mac Lipsticks that I own. 

Creme Cup (Cremesheen), Please Me (Matte), 
Viva Glam Gaga 2 (Amplified), Viva Glam V (Lustre)

I am not the type to wear very dark reds and bright colors. So if you love wearing neutrals, nudes and light shades then you might like this this one :)

Viva Glam V

Left: 1 swipe, Right: 3 swipes

This color is a very sheer light pinkish brown shade with gold shimmer. I love this color especially for just going out where you don't want anything too dramatic or obvious but just gives the lips that subtle sheer elegant hint of color!

Viva Glam Gaga 2

Left: 1 swipe, Right 3 swipes

This color basically washes off my face because of its light brown peachy nude shade. I'd say this would look better with a dramatic dark smokey eye. What I usually do with this is wear a touch red or pink lipstick on top of it or just on the middle of my lips and blend it out. It does last long and is also very pigmented with just one swipe.

Please Me

Left: 1 swipe, Right: 3 swipes

This is a neutral matte pink shade that is also very pigmented but is a bit drying on the lips. I love that the color is not bright but still gives you that pink tone without being too dramatic.

Creme Cup

Left: 1 swipe, Right: 3 swipes

This lipstick is just a creamy and soft nude pink shade with light hints of silver glitter! It is buildable and again, nothing dramatic. This is perfect for when you want to have that nude pink lip but not look washed out.

With 1 swipe: Viva Glam V, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Please Me, Creme Cup


My favorite out of the 4 I have to say is the Viva Glam V which to me is just perfect for everyday wear :)

Do you own any of these shades? What is your favorite Mac Lipstick? :)

2 comments:

  1. i don't own any of these shades but please me looks so pretty! i only own 1 mac lipstick in chili :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chili seems like a lovely color :) Not sure how it will look on me but I like the orange-red tone.. :) unfortunately some Mac lipsticks can be a bit drying..

      Delete