Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Zoya Daul

It's been raining again here lately which is very usual at this time of year in Florida weather in which I am not able to get good pictures for my MAC Shop & Drop "how to" blog.. But somehow I still manage to get good pics for this next blog on this Zoya nail polish which I am really loving right now!



Daul is such a lovely color of sheer purple with lots of gold shimmer which can actually be used over another nail polish. Now that I am about 4 months pregnant, I'm just wanting to try nail polishes that are pregnancy safe and I'm glad that Zoya is one of them. I know that Essie is another one and so is Butter London


Sometimes we just want to feel good about ourselves after all of the stresses that pregnancy can bring us and a little pampering won't hurt as long as they are safe. Zoya is free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor which are harmful chemicals usually found in nail polishes that is especially bad for pregnancy. 


I am quite surprised and pleased that it dries a lot faster than other nail polishes that I've tried. Maybe about 3-5 minutes and that's it! Just knowing that it is safe makes me feel secure when painting my nails more often. 

I've used 3 coats on mine for this but 2 coats will do. When I apply my first coat, it does appear a little bit streaky which I find that 2 coats is what you'll need, at least. Also, just like most nail polishes, it has this strong scent which I'm not sure if it's already safe to inhale considering it is free of the harmful chemicals.



What do you think? Do you also feel the same way about trying not to inhale the fumes even though it is formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor free? Let me know :)

I got my Zoya polishes from Ulta for about $8.00.. These can also be found in other online stores like amazon, ebay, & www.zoya.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment